These scary burgers are not only very cute, but they taste perfect. These burgers will not be missing at Halloween parties. We show you the best recipe.
We are hungry! Very hungry! Delicious specialties that make us ravenously hungry and shiver and shudder at Halloween. This is where our hamburger recipe comes in.
For your Halloween party, he throws popular fast food into a costumed bowl and makes you smile with cheese puffs and a curved cucumber tongue. Our promise: Kids aren’t the only ones who love this delicious Halloween recipe!
Halloween really begins. The house is decorated in a scary way, the most bloodthirsty costume is brought out and even the bag of tricks is used when eating. Because the bottom line when it comes to fancy Halloween foods is this: more is more. More ketchup blood, sharper teeth, puffier eyes.
Test video: 3 scary Halloween recipes – savory and sweet
Monster Burger Recipe: A Scary Eye with Extra Flavor
Our monster burger recipe has many flavors. As juicy as a real super burger, our fast food succeeds with lots of cheese, crunchy cucumbers, spicy olives and fresh burger buns. Halloween couldn’t taste better. Better try the burgers right away!
If you have the time and inclination to make your own burger patties, you can add some black and green food coloring to the dough to give it an extra kick. This is what your super moldy Halloween burgers look like after baking them.
2 for the monster burger
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 hamburger patties
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 cucumber
- 4 tablespoons of ketchup
- 4 green olives, stuffed with pepper and pale
- 4 toothpicks
And this is easy:
1. Oven on 160 degrees preheated hamburger buns 5 minutes roast on a baking sheet. Meanwhile, fry in a pan with a little oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Wash the tomato and cut into two thick slices. Chop the gherkin. Pierce the olives with your teeth. Cut one side of the cheese slices into serrations. For the vampire teeth, leave the “dog teeth” slightly longer than the center three dots.
It’s also delicious: Halloween cupcakes: 7 recipes to bake at home
3. Cut the hamburger patties and place the following from the bottom up on each top: a tomato slice, a hamburger patty, a cucumber slice, a bunch of cheese and 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
4. Push the tongue of the cucumber forward a little so that the eyes come out of the top half of the cake. Also advance to the Monster Teethk view. Finally put the olive skewers in the cake for the eyes. Serve warm and enjoy as soon as possible.
Our advice: For even more flavor, you can make your burgers monster with fried bacon, onion rings and mayonnaise.
Be sure to try: Halloween cracker: This pizza ghost blows everyone away
News, tips and trends… we have lots of exciting topics for you!
We hope you have fun cooking, scaring and enjoying. You can send us a photo of your scariest burger on Facebook or Instagram – we hope. Happy Halloween!