[Anzeige] BERGADER Bavaria Blu – spicy
Everyone knows and loves this soup! Beautiful taste, sweet and filling. Perfect for cold autumn days or after a night of drinking.
Which cheese really goes well in this classic soup? Answer: of course BERGADER Bavaria Blu – spicy!
This is how it is done:
You only need a few ingredients to make your soup happy:
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 100 g onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 350 g minced beef
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 3 spoons of salt
- 300 g of potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 200 g fresh cream
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 175 g BERGADER Bavaria Blu – spicy
- walnuts, chopped
The preparation is very simple:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Sauté the onion and garlic in it until translucent. Add minced meat and fry until minced. Also fry the leek and salt.
- Add potatoes and cream. Deglaze everything with vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook until the potatoes are done. Move occasionally.
- Finally, stir in the BERGADER Bavaria Blu – spicy, until the cheese is completely melted.
- Divide the soup between bowls and sprinkle with chopped walnuts, if desired.
These tips will make your soup even better
Of course, our recipe is already delicious. But if you make a few extra touches (don’t worry, they’re very small) you can get the most flavor out of this soup. are you ready
- If you prepare the soup the day before, the spices and ingredients combine even better when heated.
- Fry the minced meat well, as this gives the dish a delicious roasted aroma.
- Saute the leek for a long time and at a low temperature, so that the onion loses its pungent aroma and becomes slightly sweet.
- The soup will be even meatier if you let the beef (and other vegetables) simmer in the broth for a long time before adding the cheese.
- Don’t be stingy with the cheese, the more BERGADER Bavaria Blu – the more spicy you add, the stronger the flavor of the soup.
Do you have more delicious Bavarian recipes? Then stop by Bergader and get more inspiration for delicious dishes!
Are you a foodie and always looking for delicious recipe ideas? Then sign up now for our newsletter and receive our latest creations regularly straight to your email inbox.