Pizza Soup Recipe: A complete hit at every party
Author: Clara Danneberg
Have you ever eaten pizza soup? The liquid twist on the Italian classic is easy to make, tasty and a great crowd-filler meal.
The pizza soup recipe is originally from the 80s. Soup was often served in celebrations because the dish is easy to prepare, suitable for larger quantities and very filling.
Pizza in the pot with the Italian stone oven model has a few ingredients. But if you like pizza and creamy soups, you’ll love pizza soup. The dish is suitable for any occasion.
The only thing that requires a little effort to make pizza soup is cutting the ingredients. Then it takes a little patience to cook it to get the full flavor.
Fine Pumpkin Soup: These ingredients make it especially creamy
Now you can find all the ingredients and preparation of pizza soup on TAG24.
For more hot cooking ideas, check out the Soups section.
Easy Pizza Soup Recipe: It’s so easy
To prepare pizza soup you only need a knife, a board and a large pot in addition to all the ingredients.
Pizza soup the components
- 500 g minced meat (mixed)
- 2 peppers
- 150 grams of mushrooms
- 2 large onions
- 200 grams of corn
- 400 g tomatoes (puree)
- 400 g tomatoes (slices)
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1l vegetable stock
- 200 ml of cream
- 200 g processed cheese
- Salt pepper
- chili pepper
- Italian herbs: oregano, thyme, rosemary
- parmesan (grated)
- basil (fresh)
- oil for frying
The quantities given are enough for four large portions of pizza soup.
Pizza soup the preparation
1. Step: Cut the onions, peppers and mushrooms into small pieces.
2. Step: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion briefly until translucent. Add minced meat and fry until minced.
3. Step: Add the peppers and mushrooms to the pot and sauté. Add the tomato paste and sauté briefly. Deglaze completely with the vegetable stock, then add the strained and chopped tomatoes to the pot.
4. Step: Season the soup generously and bring to a boil. Then add the cream and let the melted cheese melt into the soup. Fold in the corn. Taste and season again if necessary.
5. Step: Arrange the pizza soup on plates, sprinkle with Parmesan and garnish with basil.
Tips for the perfect pizza soup
1. Tip: Other types of vegetables, such as zucchini, are also suitable ingredients for pizza soup. In principle, you can put everything you use as a pizza topping in the soup.
2. Tip: Aromatic cheese and other spices add more flavor to the pizza soup.
3. Tip: The faster you cook the vegetables when frying, the thicker they can be cut.
Chicken Soup Recipe: This delicious classic soup is very easy
4. Tip: If the soup is too thick because of the cheese, it helps to add more vegetable stock.
5. Tip: Pizza soup is especially good when served in fireproof dishes and baked with Emmental.
6. Tip: For a vegetarian version of pizza soup, replace the ground beef with soy slices or smoked tofu.
TAG24 wishes you bon appetit!
Cover photo: 123RF/marialapin