As a dessert or as a sweet snack in between: our apple toasts are quick to make – and sinfully delicious!
There’s always something sweet, don’t you think? If you’re in a hurry, why not make our apple toast with cinnamon and sugar. In 20 minutes you have a sweet that makes the heart beat faster and tastes good for both children and adults.
It’s also very practical: you only need a few ingredients for this delicious snack, most of which you probably already have at home. Perfect right?
Can it be something else with the apple? Then check out the video:
Apple Toast: Treats for Your Loved Ones!
Our apple loaves are not only quick and easy to make, they are almost insanely delicious. The rolls are super crispy on the outside while the fruit filling melts in your mouth. Is it too good to be true? But it’s reality!
And this is what you need for 8 rolls:
- 2 apples
- 60 ml of water
- 80 g of brown sugar
- 2 spoons of cinnamon powder
- 8 slices of bread
- 8 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 egg, size M
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of sugar, brown
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
And this is how the preparation is achieved:
1. First we prepare the filling. Peel the apples, remove the core and cut the rest into small cubes. Place the sliced apples in a saucepan with water, 80g brown sugar and cinnamon and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the water has completely evaporated. Remove the pot from the heat.
2. Cut off the edge of the bread slices and roll out the rest with a rolling pin. Spread thin slices of bread with a spoonful of cream cheese.
3. Take about 2 tablespoons of apple filling per slice of bread and spread it on the bottom edge of each slice. Carefully wrap the toast well.
4. Beat the egg with the milk while heating the butter in a pan. Dip the toasted bread briefly in the egg and turn, then immediately dip into the hot butter. Fry the rolls until they are crispy all around.
5. Mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over the baked apple toast rolls: voila!
More toast, sweet and savory, anyone? No problem:
Our advice: Do you prefer apples to pears? No problem! Simply replace the apples with pears and enjoy the unique aroma.
News, tips and trends… we have lots of exciting topics for you!
We wish you a lot of fun imitating and enjoying! You are welcome to send us a photo of the result on Instagram or Facebook – we hope!