A long, stressful day comes to an end and you don’t feel like cooking at all. now what Many people quickly order a pizza.
The average waiting time for a delivery is usually between 30 and 45 minutes, if you are unlucky even more than an hour.
Preparing yourself would not only save you time, but it would also be cheaper and healthier.
For example, a variety of zucchini and minced meat that you can easily prepare in the oven – it will definitely convince you.
This is how you prepare minced zucchini meat
- 1 ½ to 2 zucchini, depending on the size
- 5 eggs
- nutmeg powder
- 400 g minced meat, low fat
- 350 g grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper as needed
- 100 g skyr
These ingredients are enough for two or three people, you can adjust them according to your needs.
- Wash the courgettes well, dry them and cut them into thin slices without peeling them, then season them with a little salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the zucchini slices on the sheet.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and season with salt, pepper and a little nutmeg. Now the content is well mixed and placed on the baking tray with the zucchini.
- Put the tray in the oven and pre-bake the zucchini egg layer at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In the next step, remove the baking sheet from the oven, let it cool a little and spread the cheese on the first layer.
- Fry the ground beef in a pan and season with salt and pepper. When the minced meat is well cooked, spread it on the baking sheet.
- Now you can use parchment paper to wrap it all up. The roll may fall off on the first few attempts, it takes some practice! Bake the roll again in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
When the gorge is ready and as soon as it has cooled a little, you can cut them into small pieces and put them on a plate.
Now skyr is used: put a spoonful or two of skyr directly on the plate and season to taste. The zucchini roll is crunchy, the skyr brings freshness and the minced meat makes everything rich and delicious. Enjoy your meal.
This article also appeared on Bunte.de.