Ready in a flash and so delicious
Spaghetti ice cream dessert in 15 minutes
Looking for a quick dessert? Then spaghetti ice cream dessert is just right.
Sometimes things need to be done quickly in the kitchen. Of course, taste should not be neglected – for many, dessert is the cake of a particularly successful evening. Spaghetti ice cream dessert is here. It’s ready in 15 minutes and guaranteed to bring back childhood memories. Be careful, there is a risk of addiction here!
Spaghetti Ice Cream Dessert: This lightning fast recipe is so easy
Unfortunately, takeout spaghetti ice cream is a craving for most people. Whether it’s a missing ice cream machine or a lack of time: the ice cream parlor classic requires equipment and patience. Not so with the spaghetti ice cream dessert. Here the flavor of the ice cream is created in a very short time.
Recipe: You will need the following ingredients
- 250 g mascarpone
- 500 g of cheese
- 170 g powdered sugar
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 200 grams of cream
- 300 g of frozen strawberries
- white chocolate or couverture
Preparation: How it works!
- Place the mascarpone in a bowl with the quark, 150g icing sugar, vanilla sugar and 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix with a whisk or hand mixer until creamy.
- Whip the cream and whip the cream. Pour the cream into a bowl or divide between six small glasses.
- Place the frozen strawberries in a blender, along with the rest of the powdered sugar and the lemon juice and puree. Pour the puree over the mascarpone cream.
- Crumble the white chocolate and sprinkle over the spaghetti ice cream dessert.