Apple Crumble Recipe: This simple ingredient makes the perfect dessert
Author: Nadja Kocsis
Served as a tart or sliced warm from the oven as a dessert, Apple Crumble is just a dream and so easy to bake. Refined with two teaspoons of cinnamon, this baseless apple pie has a deliciously tantalizing aroma.
Anyone who has ever made Apple Crumble will love the aroma of freshly baked apples and slices. Spring, summer, fall or winter: aromatic apples are usually in the home fruit bowl anyway.
Baking with sliced fruit is child’s play and perfect for baking beginners. A crumble is very easy to prepare and quickly goes into the oven, even if you have a sudden visit. Crumbles are the be-all and end-all of a delicious apple slice.
If the classic is too boring for you, feel free to experiment with oatmeal, almonds, ginger or raisins as additional crushed ingredients.
Blueberry Muffins: With this simple recipe, they become especially juicy
In a step-by-step guide, TAG24 shows you the tips and tricks to a successful Apple Crumble.
You can find more recipes for cakes and pies on the “Baking” topic page.
Apple Crumble: Recipe
A quiche dish can work just as well as a casserole, small heatproof molds or glasses. After 20 minutes of preparation and 25 minutes in the oven, the apple slices can be served warm.
Apple Crumble | the components
The ingredients for this classic apple crumble are enough for 4 people:
- 700 grams of apples
- 150 grams of flour
- 100 grams of sugar
- 80 grams of cold butter
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar or 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
Apple Crumble | the preparation
1. Step: a field Grease a saucepan, small glasses or a heatproof bowl with a little butter.
2. Step: Wash and peel the apples, remove the core and cut into slices or small pieces. Spread evenly in the mold and mix with a teaspoon of cinnamon and lemon juice.
3. Step: Preheat the oven to 180°C (top/bottom heat).
Step 4: Mix the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and cinnamon by hand in a bowl and knead evenly with the cold crushed butter.
5. Step: Spread the crumbs over the apples until they are completely covered and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Apple Crumble: Tips and Variations
1. Tip: With a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a creamy vanilla sauce, freshly whipped cream or simply on its own: Apple Crumble tastes great in every variation.
2. Tip: Some of the flour can be replaced with oatmeal, which gives it an extra apple crumble. Dried coconuts give an exotic note.
3. Tip: For a nutty flavor, you can replace some of the flour with ground almonds. A handful of ground or chopped almonds further refines the flavor.
How to make Oreo Cheesecake Cookies with five ingredients!
4. Tip: For a refreshing citrus kick, add some grated lemon peel to the batter.
5. Tip: If you’re in a hurry, you can pre-steam the apples in a pan with sugar and grated lemon zest for a few minutes. This shortens the cooking time.
TAG24 wishes you bon appetit!
Cover photo: 123RF/sriba3