Tiramisu is one of the Italian desserts. With this recipe without eggs and amaretto, the pleasure is ready in no time.
Italians know what is good. Not only in terms of delicious food, but also in terms of desserts, Italian dishes are among the most popular in the world: ice cream, panna cotta, zabaglione, tiramisu. If you want to feel like you’re on vacation in Italy, make your own favorite dessert! In the case of tiramisu, it is not so difficult, especially with this simple recipe, unlike the classic version, without eggs and amaretto. Instead, all you need is mascarpone, sugar, cream, a little vanilla, coffee and, of course, ladyfingers for dipping. Also perfect for people who don’t have a coffee machine at home: for our version, we don’t use brewed coffee, but instant coffee powder. The preparation takes only ten minutes and the lightning-quick tiramisu can be put in the refrigerator to cool. That makes it even more delicious. Let’s start with the recipe!
10 minute tiramisu recipe: ingredients
- 400 g mascarpone
- 60 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 5 g instant coffee powder
- 100 ml hot water
- cocoa powder
A recipe for making delicious tiramisu in 10 minutes
- Put the mascarpone, 50 g of sugar, cream and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix everything with a mixer until you get a creamy mass.
- In another bowl, mix the instant coffee powder with the remaining sugar and hot water. Stir until the powder and sugar are dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Then dip the ladies one by one in coffee and put them in a saucepan. Put a layer of mascarpone cream on top and smooth it.
- Follow with another layer of coffee soaked ladies and finish with cream. It is best to put the tiramisu in the fridge for at least an hour, so that it cools down and is even tastier.
- Before serving, sprinkle the tiramisu with cocoa powder.
Bon appetit with this quick egg and alcohol-free tiramisu recipe. Prefer not to drink coffee? Then try our creamy limoncello tiramisu recipe.